Kapp Niles KX260 Dynamic for maximum UP time
- The sUPer productive Kapp KX260 Dynamic takes efficiency UP a level.
- Dual pick-UP work spindles load gears to integrated pallet conveyor
- Automatic arbor exchange, semi-auto tool exchange, RFID tool management
- On-board inspection with corrections. (closed-loop)
- Compact layout with permanently attached peripherals takes UP less space.
Weiler Abrasives Expands Small Diameter Cutting Wheel Offering
Weiler Abrasives has expanded its offering of small diameter cutting and snagging wheels for high-speed die grinders to include Tiger AO, Tiger Zirc and Tiger Ceramic. These 2- to 4-inch diameter wheels are designed for long life and fast cutting and join the Wolverine value wheels already offered in this category. The 38 item-expansion provides end users in the metal fabrication and ship building industry with increasing levels of cutting performance to meet their needs. Weiler Abrasives will offer the Tiger wheels with 1/4- and 3/8-inch arbor hole sizes.
Dillon Offers Large Diameter Chucks
Dillon Manufacturing specializes in premium chuck jaw products for large diameter (15-60 inch) chucks. Matching specialized workholding to the large diameter chuck allows faster, easier and more profitable set-ups. Available in standard configurations to fit virtually any chuck manufacturer, many sizes of hard or soft top jaws, or full grip (pie) jaws are available from stock, or with industry-leading lead-times. Available in 1018, 1045, 4140, 8620, A-2, 6061 aluminum, and stainless steel.