Ask Walter the Secret!
When you visit Motion & Power Technology Expo in Detroit, be sure you stop at booth 4439 and see GMTA, a leader in gear machine technology, as well as laser joining and parts washing equipment for the industry. Say hi to Walter Friedrich and ask him, "OK, Walter, what's the big secret?" He might tell you. If you do broaching, you might want to hear his answer. See you in the Motor City!
Visit us at the Motion + Power Technology Expo
Live demo of the GearScan 500 in booth 4218!
The GearScan 500 allows for fast detection of common manufacturing problems such as grinding re-tempter burn, heat treatment defects, and other stress related defects. With the GearScan 500, it is easy to control the quality of helical and spur gears with Barkhausen Noise.
Introducing the NEW GEARBOX GENERATION - Licensing available
The new generation of gearboxes uses a differential.
- No more switching gears
- The motor can be kept running at constant speed, all the time
- Higher efficiency
- Even a small motor can produce a very high starting torque
- The system is reversible (dynamic braking)
- Cheaper to build
Expand Through Acquisition
- Sales over $11MM
- EBITDA $4MM (will rise to $5MM by YE 2019)
- 73% Gross Margins
- 32% Net Margins
- No Customer Concentration
- Sales in Upward Trajectory
- Only Working At 30% Capacity
- Low Hanging Fruit for Increased Sales
- Serving Multiple Industries
KAPP NILES Metrology - Check more gears!
- Faster with advanced KNM C5 CNC and Windows 10, 64-bit system
- Granite slides, air bearings, active spring damping, thermal comp
- Retracting tailstock and smart tooling for quick, convenient operation
- Smart design without compromise
- KNM 2X, 5X and 9X
Watch the Video
Seco Tools Announces New Duratomic Grades for Stainless Steel Turning
Seco Tools has announced the release of three new grades specifically for stainless steel turning featuring the company’s latest Duratomic generation and its Used-Edge Detection technology. The new TM grades TM1501, TM2501 and TM3501 secure operations and improve productivity in materials ranging from austenitic stainless steel to high-alloyed, super-duplex stainless steels.